[wp-forums] Forum moderation

wordpress forums wordpress.forums at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 00:34:10 GMT 2006

Moose,

thats classy! I appreciate that. Apparantly you havent read anything
I've posted to the forums in the last umpteen months, and obviously
you didn't read the the first thread in question. I was going along
fine, answering normal questions and debugging the "problem"; clearly
not needing what Yosemite posted. Or maybe other than the bump, you
would like to explain it's need?

For the record, I've read these archives since their inception. At
some point, a few months ago there was a call to "civility" made by
Podz. I read it and Ive adhered 99.99% of the time, at the
consequences of my blood pressure on some occassions.

Whether or not you agree with me makes no difference, what I said in
the thred to Yosemite was not shit disturbing by any measure and
stands on its own feet.

If you want shit though,

I can surely offer it up:

Perhaps youre just a Misogynist? (hows that for shit?)

Regards all the same

-whoo