[wp-forums] Forum moderation

wordpress forums wordpress.forums at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 22:08:21 GMT 2006

Happy Saturday,

re: this thread and handy's locking:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/77994?replies=21

For starters, yosemeites reply was not uncivil, NOR was my last reply.
Addionally, I had tagged the thread as resolved so it was pretty
evident that I wasnt going to continue. There was no flaming, as he
suggested, either.

This is just ONE users opinion but I think that was heavy handed moderation.

One other semi-related observation about his moderation goes back to a
post where ladydeluna was insulted via a "fat joke". The thread was
locked by him, but the insinuation in his final post was that everyone
had been out of line, when in fact it was one person alone that was
doing all the insulting.

I realize it takes time and experience as a modto get a feel for how
long you can let things go before locking, but I thought I might point
out these 2 occasions all the same.

Good day.