[wp-forums] 2.0.1 no heads up???

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 22:19:33 GMT 2006

A little heads up that 2.0.1 was coming would have been nice so a thread or
sticky could have been outlined as with 2.0 for upgrading, etc.  I'm sure
there are a lot of users who were waiting for this release before upgrading
from 1.5.x, so the info would have been useful there as well.  I stumbled
upon a thread, and threw a quick link to podz's upgrade instructions and a
link to the dev blog post, if someone wants to put something more formal up,
good, or we can simply add to that one.  It was a stop-gap attempt to slow
the # of threads.