[wp-forums] re semiologic

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 02:40:26 GMT 2006

Certainly seems something was missed.  I simply replied that no-one was
"kicked-off".  As the decision was made to remove the tag, I'll let those
who made that decision follow up.  As much as I disliked (immensly) Denis's
comments regarding vodoo dolls and such, I didn't see the harm in the tag.
If he wasn't very good about answering the questions regarding his items in
the forum, I'd been more inclined to agree.  However, the tone of that
thread kept me from coming to the defense, so to speak.