[wp-forums] Outstanding Forum Problems

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:17:55 GMT 2006

My 2¢ and one of the 16 sides of the coin is this- if the powers that be
don't have a problem with plugin issues going into plugins forum, and the
threads are gettin tagged semiological, red alt, etc, and the plugin author
is coming in to support, then that is a good thing.  I generally ignore any
of the semiological threads, as I know Denis is very good about following
up, let's me look for threads where I can help, and someone won't be by
shortly to answer.
I have no problem with authors who are producing useful/popular  plugins and
supporting them via the forum getting a little "juice" for the hard work.