[wp-forums] Outstanding Forum Problems

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Wed Jan 18 23:32:45 GMT 2006

At Matt's request from today's meetup here are the problems I'm experiencing
on the Forums.  Any others that should be added to this list?

1.  Can't page through threads under View My Profile, it just keeps showing
the first page of threads
2.  Can't page through no-replies, untagged, unresolved; it just keeps
showing the first page of threads in that category
3.  The forum tag feeds aren't working--reported by Denis
4.  Right now I have 52 entries in my Favorites and can't add anymore
threads to my Favorites (maybe this is this just me?)
5.  Clicking on the tags link (below the new topic post box), I see the Tag
Cloud, but if I look at a tag, say plugins, I can only get the first page of
threads, clicking on any page number or Next Page just displays the Tag
Cloud with no threads below it.

Thanks for looking into this Matt!

Michael E. Hancock