[wp-forums] WP 2.0 Beta forum

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Fri Jan 13 08:47:25 GMT 2006

Kaf Oseo wrote:
> Uh, what? I've never heard of this "vision" of Matt's before.
> Considering just
> how large a step this really would be, I wouldn't agree it's attainable,
> not
> with the current technology out there (and most certainly not through
> the use
> of a wiki).

It's kinda like the dog that chases the car. It's a goal, but you don't
really ever want to reach it. ;)

The mindset is more, for every change that is made to the Codex and WP,
will this increase or decrease support requests, to the extent that
support is a byproduct of a non-intuitive product?

I think about you guys a lot, even though there are certainly mistakes
that have been made in WP in the past. They usually are fixed up within
a version or two.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://akismet.com