[wp-forums] Editing and Answering.

Vicki Frei vkaryl at localnet.com
Mon Feb 27 16:02:21 GMT 2006

Not a matter of if we "can't" so much is it?  I mean, we CAN enforce the 3
strikes rule - but will we?  I've moderated a couple of his posts, he posted on
the forum mod thread, but he's still very bad - he by his own "voice" drinks and
allows the drinking to interfere....

He's helpful or tries to be, unlike a couple of others.  I'm in favor of Podz
emailing him, and us continuing to SEVERELY chop his language - however, I
dislike removing posts entirely for the same reason as Phu.  I guess the worst
ones could be completely rewritten without the language....