[wp-forums] AUUUGHHH!

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sat Feb 11 17:09:30 GMT 2006

Vicki Frei wrote:
> I was looking at that post titled Huy, and clicked the wrong spot and
> deleted it!  I didn't get a confirm..... Sorry!  It might have been a
> spam anyway, but I didn't really have time to think about it....

And it is at this point I realise that while I have an active link to
the url in the admin, clicking that gets a 'Not found' (which it would)
and I do not have an Undelete button...
It'll be in the database and flagged no doubt but that is out of my reach.
Lots of aplogies when they next post and a note for improvment :)

P.