[wp-forums] Sigs

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 19:08:51 GMT 2006

Though Murray claims to be checking out, I'd like to add that the forums and
most decisions are very much made by a consensus open discussion ,
etc.etc.etc.
This mail list has numerous times been posted in the forums, encouraging
users to sigin up and voice their opinion on how the forums work.  Some
decisions, such as bbPress being the backend, aren't up for discussion,but
outside that, most ideas are bounced around here, as the feeling is the
forum itself isn't the appropriate place.  I'm not sure exactly how long
Murray's been around, personally, I've been around a little less than a
year.  And the discussion of sigs has been very few and far between, both on
this list and in the forums.  Though some ideas of having to spell out in
black and white for new users the policy so they don't offended a few days
later is well taken, I don't see the big issue.
Walking into something and making blanket accusations and pointing fingers
with asking is quite unfair to all that VOLUNTEER their time.