[wp-forums] Sigs

Moshu moshu at transycan.net
Wed Feb 8 16:41:04 GMT 2006

Regardless of the character of the software package - any forum (and,
BTW, any democratic institution!) must have a certain hierarchy and
power structure. The opposite is anarchy and chaos. That's how the
world works.
So, let's not involve such notions in this discussion, if I may
suggest.

The question isn't "whose forum is this"?
The forum is _for_ the users but somebody has to make it work
efficiently.

(I am back from a two weeks trip and I find this discussion quite
useless... when trying to catch up with the list)

moshu