[wp-forums] spam spam spam

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Wed Feb 8 16:35:02 GMT 2006

Murray @ PlanetThoughtful wrote:
> Well, hey, if you ever get the 'report this post' link thing happening
> then maybe my input will have had a small benefit regardless.

It's a valuable suggestion.  I'd open a ticket at bbpress.org, but I
don't see how.  I'll send a feature request to the Powers that Be.

> But one last time, for the sake of posterity: please tell people the
> rules up front. You know you want to. It's a beautiful thing.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_The_Support_Forums
specifically
http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_The_Support_Forums#Forum_Fair_Use_Policy
"While the WordPress Support Forum is fairly casual, unwanted and
inappropriate material will be deleted immediately."

I shall now add a new bullet item explaining that signatures are not
permitted.

If that document isn't linked from any screen in the "create new
account" process, it should be.  That's not something any of us can do,
though: it requires someone with access to the bbPress source or
templates source.

Cheers,
Scott

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35