[wp-forums] Sigs

Murray at PlanetThoughtful planetthoughtful at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:09:53 GMT 2006

"Murray, the forum's not a democracy."

Blink. We are talking about support for an open source software package,
right?

I haven't stumbled onto a Microsoft list by mistake?

This *is* about a product in which people donate their time and
expertise for the benefit of everyone, yes?

I'm sorry, I need to go look up the meaning of the word democracy. I
think I've been completely out of my mind for a number of years now
about that word.

How embarrassing.

Much warmth,

Murray