[Fwd: Re: [wp-forums] Sigs on WP support posts]

Murray at PlanetThoughtful planetthoughtful at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:03:27 GMT 2006

Um. Cough. And for those of us who are just used to providing sigs while
providing support.

WP Support is just one outlet I use for a desire to help. You are
welcome to question the quality of that help, but, you know,
see-link-below seems to cover that.

In every other forum it would rock me to my socks to have someone say,
"Awww, thanks for helping, but can you remove the freaking sig?!!?!!"

It's just you people. And I admit to the failing of finding it hard to
understand.

Oh, and cough, did you ever ask the users? * innocent expression number 12 *

Much warmth,

Murray