[wp-forums] Feature request

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 19:46:22 GMT 2006

-1 (Dang, where did this negative mood I'm in come from.  Must be from
all that bellringing I'm doing for the Salvation Army...)

Don't mods have enough to do?

Also then we would have "hackers" who tell us all about their years
and years of experience in computers and the internet and want to know
what MySQL is and why they get a "can't connect to database" error.

Regards,
-drmike

Blog: http://tdjc.be
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kpremixed.tdjc.be