[wp-forums] Building better.

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 20:29:41 GMT 2006

[MichaelB wrote, but snipped>
First this is not directly addressed to you spencerp, but to the "noob" questions, I think the article touches on this in the sense it talks about encouraging the "new" user to answer questions.  I often simply don't answer those questions that I feel that I've answered a million times, or seen answered a million times, knowing a search will return the answer.]

  Well put! And here's a good example thread, of someone besides the normal volunteer chipping in to help. ;) :)
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/96651?replies=2

spencerp