[wp-forums] Need a user banned please

Lara at Anubis Marketing lara at anubismarketing.com
Mon Aug 28 21:34:41 GMT 2006

To be honest, I see no value in keeping the thread at all. Not any of it.
(Yes, I know I contributed. I still think my vote should count.)
I remember when Dr. Mike sent a msg here warning everyone about this person,
and he received no response for it then, and has been (due to the wpcom
conversation) receiving (albeit failed) attempts on his own server. His own
site, that has nothing to do with wordpress moderation... Does anyone get
any support when it comes to stuff like that? I guess not - I had someone
doing it to me after an argument on the forums, and no one backed me up
either. People called me a liar, in fact. Yep. Mmhmm. And I'm still here,
why?

I also see that this person was on the defensive AND the offense when they
came here, as he was given valid advice, and rather than take it, or
politely explain that's not what he was looking for, he started to get
snippy.

I, for one, don't have a problem handing out a hair of CSS help here and
there... but what this guy wanted to do was impossible to explain to him in
a forum thread. A CSS forum thread, sure. But a WP forum thread?

He stated many times all he wanted was CSS help. I think he should've been
given the link to "creating your first theme" in the codex and been done
with it - but I don't think he would've accepted that answer either.

This guy's got an attitude problem, and being so, it fired up a few others.
Not just mods, but people who genuinely come to the forums to offer their
support. When he denounces said support and starts complaining about mods
(that even us experienced forum helpers admire) - he's asking to get bitched
at. And he knew it. Look at what he put on his own site... "Aren't I just an
asshole?" Well yes, my dear. But we all knew that.

My vote is to delete the entire thread. I'll say no more...

~ Lara