[wp-forums] Need a user banned please

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 20:57:35 GMT 2006

Greets

While I would normally agree with you and I understand where you're
coming from, I also feel that we as moderators should be backing each
other up if there's an issue with users between boards.  I had posted
a few days ago to this mail list that this user was causing issues
over on WP.com and was headed over to wp.org once it finally sunk into
his head that he was in the wrong spot.  I don't think it should have
gone on this long myself and I've got to admit I'm a little PO'ed that
this wasn't handled earlier by wp.org moderators.

I'm not worried about it though.  His class C's are now blocked from
my personal sites and servers even though he's still whacking away
with some kiddie script at them.

thannks,
-drmike

--