[wp-forums] Need a user banned please

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 15:12:14 GMT 2006

Greets:

Asking again.

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/84398

This is what he left on the wordpress.com forums for me.  Edited of course:

You are f**king ridiculous. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT f**kING PLATFORM I
AM RUNNING! I CAME TO THE f**kING CSS CUSTOMIZATION FORUM TO GET SOME
f**kING CSS HELP, NOT f**kING PLATFORM HELP, OR MULTIUSER HELP! But
apparently you're a moderator full of s**t, who has lost all sense of
helping someone else out, so eat s**t and die.

All i did was tell him politely that he was in the wrong forums and
point him to the wp.org ones:

(Link for wp.com staff.  Thread is In deleted admin list)

http://wordpress.com/forums/topic.php?id=3571&replies=0&view=all

wp.org forum profile:

billyv42: http://wordpress.org/support/profile/101412
billyv: http://wordpress.org/support/profile/101410