[wp-forums] Need some help in the WPMU forums

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 19:06:42 GMT 2006

It's my understanding that the end user codex is going to be a part of
the wp.org codex. (And I'm being recruited to write a chunk of it.)

The MU admin codex which will be apart of MU's trac, well find me a
hundred hours and I'll write one.  Donncha got me write access a few
days ago for it but I'm running about 100+ projects/ tickets currently
for my own (paying) clients.  We're discussing it in the forums
currently on what to include.

--
Blog: http://tdjc.be
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kpremixed.tdjc.be