[wp-forums] Lifehacker and WordPress

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Tue Aug 22 20:21:12 GMT 2006

Craig wrote:
> There was a recent link on Lifehacker about WordPress - WordPress for
> Beginners.
>
> Just thought I'd pass this article along - haven't followed their link to
> the article, but their was this comment that might be of interest:
> http://lifehacker.com/software/wordpress/a-beginners-guide-to-wordpress-195446.php#c369239
>

> I don't know whether or not a response is appropriate (Lifehacker
> comments
> are by invite only anyway) but because Lifehacker gets such wide
> distribution I thought I would let everyone know and go from there.
>
> Craig.
Thanks! It's interesting, even if I'll have to download the referred
screencast tutorial to be able to listen to it.
Low bandwidth, good voice ;)
It's fine to see that engaged bloggers offer help outside of the WP.org
support fora.
Hopefully we'll see more of such sites.
As usual, some will be good, some bad, but people will have the chance
to discuss WordPress.

/Petit