[wp-forums] Is anyone getting emails to the wp-install list?

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Sat Aug 19 06:37:38 GMT 2006

I saw the messages, as I'm sure you know there have been a number of
problems with the list servers this week as well, so that could be part of
the problem. Then again, I'm not an "installer", so I didn't answer, as far
as the completed install, I would go ahead and remove those, as well as any
that are apparent dead ends. If they "requesters" want it bad enough,
they'll come back and request again if they haven't responded in that length
of time.

..c

~~
Christopher J. Hradil