[wp-forums] Who is vkaryl?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 08:18:32 GMT 2006

>I have seen a lot of vkaryl, some in the forum and some in this list. I
>tend to disagree with you Matt. She use to refer to herself as a "bitch",
>but I don't find her bitchy in any serious sense of the word.
> I'd rather call it self irony, because she bites when bitten.
>
> If you take the semantic mean value of what she writes in that thread, I
> think you will agree that she gives some well founded arguments, and is
> rather helpful and polite.
>
> IMHO that is of course ;)
>
> /Petit

I'm gonna agree with Petit here.. I've known Vicki/vkaryl since the 9 months
I've been there, on the Support Forums.. and I've *never/ever* seen her
"bitch" meanly, per se..

After reading that thread there, It looks more like aruging a "point", not
being a "bitch" in a sense to the people in the thread..

She usually adds some joking type/sarcasm to her replies.. and sometimes,
even *if* she is having a "bad day", that comes through as well, but..
again.. I don't think she's *really* being a "bitch" in that thread..

She *might* be having a "bad day" though..and this time, it appears to be
showing lol! =P Matt, I would just email her personally, and see what the
"problem" is then, or something.. =)

IMHO, 98.99999% of the time, she is a nice person.. =P  =)  Be gentle ok,
lol! =P

spencerp