[wp-forums] Borked Code Escaping

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 17:21:37 GMT 2006

> Dunno who else has noticed this recently, but the forums are kinda broke
> for
> code pasting.  As near as I can tell, the Backticks (`) work until the
> first
> empty line.
>
> Are those up on high aware of this -- and if so, any ideas about fixing
> it?

Well, I noticed yesterday when trying to put code in the backticks.. that it
was just chewing it all up.. so I just pasted the code I wanted, into a txt
file.. uploaded it to my FTP directory, and gave a link to it.. =(

As far as I know, I had done it right.. I usually put the backticks right
beside the codes, and after them.. like supposed too.. As for fixing it, I
have no idea.. lol. =P

spencerp