[wp-forums] I know it's a name.. but come on now..

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 12:12:33 GMT 2006

>I don't know about your computer, spencer... but on mine, the forum block
>cuts it off after the "Co" in the third word. So honestly, I never noticed.
>I get aggravated more when people post stuff that stretches the forum
>blocks out.
>
> Here's a screenie of what I see, on my 17 inch monitor, Dell PC, using FF
> on WinXP:
> http://www.ladydelaluna.com/images/forum.gif
>

> ~ Lara

Yeah, me sees the same thing there.. just when they as the last poster on
their thread.. on the support index page.. everything gets scrunched up on
left side.. (post title wise) I mean.. If they reply soon.. I'll grab a
screen shot of it lol. =p

It's not really a big deal.. just was saying about it, kinda was bothersome
then, but it's not really big deal.. =p

spencerp