[wp-forums] Late Emails

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Fri Aug 4 16:18:29 GMT 2006

this one only took 24 hours to show up...... also, did anyone else notice
that the wordpress.org site seemed to be unavailable for an extended period
of time earlier this AM. I was just in the middle of composing an email to a
couple of regular readers on both of these subjects when this post from
yesterday arrived.....

ps. unfortunately, I'm stuck here just east of NYC at around 100F + lots of
humidity, instead of getting ready for the gathering at Taylor's, one of my
favorite SF locations. Hope all you lucky wordcampers have some fun and use
lots of BBQ sauce. I've got the feeling great things will come out of the
weekend's events.

...chris

Christopher J. Hradil
chradil at comcast.net