[wp-forums] questionable...

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 15:14:43 GMT 2006

I missed the arguement last week but knowing that a plugin is suppose
to work and doesn't have "strange" code in it would be a plus.  Seeing
some of the stuff I've found in themes recently gives weight to that
idea. ("Hey, I know.  Let's let a bunch of porn sites sponser my
theme!")

Granted though, I have a feeling that if a plugin was released and
found to be questionable, a complaint would be raised over at the
wp.org forums right away.

Most phpBB plugins come right from the phpbb site though.  They're
probably doing it to keep their name secure.

-drmike

Blog: http://tdjc.be
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kpremixed.tdjc.be
Get your own free hosted WordPress Blog today: http://daria.be