[wp-forums] Late Emails

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 01:26:37 GMT 2006

>I may have to drop out of the mailing list here.... I'm not sure if it's
>me, the mail server, or the list server, but I'm not getting my emails from
>this list in a timely manner.... I'm getting them hours, and in some cases
>days after they are sent (and resolved, and commented on, and joked
>about...etc).
>
> It's been fun, it's been painful, y'all are a great bunch of people, and I
> wish you all good luck in keeping the forums running.
>
> Podz, if you would, please remove me from the mod list as well.
>
> -tg

Hmm.. I haven't really had too much trouble with the list at all really.. =/
I've been using my gmail addy for the lists.. and it seems to be working
just fine.. I get the notifications of new replies.. emails and so forth..
instantly..

I guess sometimes the server has it's bad days and good.. or is off getting
plastered and laid.. who knows.. but.. I wouldn't leave TG.. ;)  Just
hang-in there a little longer.. like forever.. hopefully things get cleared
up ... =)

I'd hate to see ya leave.. same goes for everyone else.. ;) =)

spencerp