[wp-forums] Late Emails

Lara at Anubis Marketing lara at anubismarketing.com
Wed Aug 2 14:39:47 GMT 2006

I'm with Chris - I've had some I sent last week that never made it out, and
some that were delayed by many hours... This has happened before, and is
typically not ever long term - however this time it's been a little longer.

At least we know it's happening to everyone, even if it's a here & there
kind of thing.

~ Lara