[wp-forums] Doing it for free. - the people(2)

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Sun Apr 30 01:04:20 GMT 2006

Seven nominators so far.

If you read this list and wants to nominate people that you regard trust
worthy to be in the group, that take on the task to install WordPress on
demand, please send your list of five nominees. In this first round, the
top three will act as a committee for pointing out trusted installers
for a free WP install service.
Got that? Good! ;)

Disclaimer: For any inconvenience brought about by reading this list
entry, I apologize. It's three o'clock in the morning, I've listened to
Rock'nRoll, had a few bears and I'm not exactly sober ;) For bad
spelling, I blame my spell chexer, Miss Spellings.

The results of the nominations will be published soon in a list near you.
Happy holiday and may the WP-force be with you!

/Petit