[wp-forums] Doing it for free. - the people(2)

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Fri Apr 28 09:08:34 GMT 2006

TechGnome wrote:
> 1) Person is nominated to be an installer
> 1a) Person is asked if they want to be one
> 2) Committee reviews the nomination (should be a black box process)
> 3) Committee approves or disapproves the nomination
> 4) Person is notified of outcome

This now needs the 'Committee'
What I suggest is that _everyone_ on this list nominates a number of
people (5?).
They all send that list to someone
That person counts the votes for everyone and the top 3? become the
Committee if they accept. If someone does not, the next person down that
  results list gets asked.
The Committee then starts asking people.

Two things:
1. Being asked does not mean you have to accept.
2. Do not be offended if you are not asked.

?