[wp-forums] Doing it for free.

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Mon Apr 24 01:45:30 GMT 2006

On one hand, I fully agree (about being able to put it in any folder the
client wants.... on the other hand, for simplicity and for contractual
reasons, I think a limited list (root, wp, wordpress, blog) should
suffice. If they want it somewhere else, then we can refer them to any
of the "how to move your wp" docs there are out there.

I noticed that themes and plugins were left off of the "We will" list,
has that gone by the way side? Or would we still allow them to select
any two (from a pre-approved list) themes and plugins that we will
install and verify work (and in the plugins, activate).

Other than those items, I haven't seen anything I object to.

-tg