[wp-forums] Doing it for free.

petit at petitpub.com petit at petitpub.com
Sun Apr 23 18:32:41 GMT 2006

Kaf Oseo <kaf at szub.net>: says:

> petit at petitpub.com wrote:
>> o The 101 or work flow has to be written.
>
> This should be incorporated in the task manager I'm designing. Most
> of it will be handled automatically.

Agree to that.
That certainly would be the best solution for work flow description.

>> o Instructions for the blog owner on how to chnage passwords for
>> MySQL and WP has to be written.

> Not sure how deep these instructions can go, considering the numerous
> variations in hosts and whatnot. Perhaps part of the agreement should
> be we *require* they know how to change their passwords etc., or know
> where (else) to receive help.
>
> Don't these people get customer support?! ;)

Yes. That we must hope for, but: Changing the admin pw for WP is our business
and simple enough! I would have thought that some insturction for changing
MySQL pw for common cases would be good as well, e.g via phpMyAdmin and what
gives.
Making sure that the blog owner is able to change those pw's, I think
is part of
the trust domain ( well ;)

<snipped>