[wp-forums] Doing it for free.

petit at petitpub.com petit at petitpub.com
Sun Apr 23 12:31:55 GMT 2006

Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk>: says:

> This thread seems to be in need of some sustenance.
>
> I think there is the will to do it.
> I certainly think it can be done and done well.
>
> If this were to be a reality by 1 May (8 days), what do we need to do?
> Bear in mind that resources are not a problem.

o Someone has to write the contract: What we do and what we don't.
o The authetication apparatus and the special forum has to be set up
o The 101 or work flow has to be written.
o Instructions for the blog owner on how to chnage passwords for MySQL and WP
has to be written.
o Some few trusted persons to do the install jobs must agree to do it.

> Can we do it?
Yes we can. Maybe May 1 is early.

/Petit