[wp-forums] Forum post

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Thu Apr 20 23:12:41 GMT 2006

From: "Podz" <podz at tamba2.org.uk>
> We could insist that the link is not to any commercial site.

That's a slippery slope there...defining a commercial site.  I use my site
stricttly for commercial purposes, but I have no Google Ads,  no donation
buttons, and really have nothing listed for sale.

On the other hand, many personal sites ask for donations, display Google
Ads, and present referral links.

It's just going to be awfully hard to enforce that restriction...

It's possible that Mr. hyperactive should be directed to offer his services
to the wp-pro mailing list?  And regarding the other thread about 'free
installation' assistance, maybe that too should just be directed to the
wp-pro list.

MichaelH