[wp-forums] Pimping WP's Competition?

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 03:10:07 GMT 2006

from the logahead site:

Logahead is free for general consumption under the GPL
Licence<http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl.html>
> .

Please note, logahead isn't meant to be 'the next big thing' or a
Wordpress<http://www.wordpress.org/>replacement. I'm just a 17 year
old student who wanted to learn a little
> about web coding and have a bit of fun. Enjoy!

So while not really support forum related, it might be considered feedback,
as the OP is mentioning features that they'd like to see in WP.  Seems
harmless to me.

miklb