[wp-forums] We need to be friendly.

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 23:51:30 GMT 2006

I'm assuming the thread that was removed was the one ladydelaluna and I were going off topic in. =(  It was all really a misunderstanding and I wasn't mad, I dunno about her though.. =/

I didn't even read the latest replies, because I had logged offline after my last one..so, I dunno what was going on after that sigh.. Either way, I had "tried" to help the O.P. . =)  But I also did mention about it starting to go off topic, but, sorry about that one.. =(

As for the being friendly topic, I have been trying to be friendly, compared to before, posting like a mad loon, drunk as hell and angry... =(   And the "troll" crap does need to stop though, I know one person [cough] female that called me one, but yet the "tone" of others can be right there on the same "level" at times..

I also know I messed up big time with "people's" respect and so forth, and I'm sorry about all that in the beginning. I'm trying my hardest to be a better "user/ helper". =)  As for the "search" topic, I don't usually say tell peoples to go search, per se, I often go and try and find useful topics in my Bookmarks, google or what not..

I agree with Kaf on what he said about that. =)  It's easy to just say, "go search!" But, not everyone knows what to search for, or what/which topics will be more useful to them, because they don't "live" there at the forums lol!!

Anyway, I already started Chapter 1 of my book with this lengthy reply lol. But again, I'm sorry about that thread getting too personal.. =(

spencer