[wp-forums] What do you like?

Kaf Oseo kaf at szub.net
Sat Apr 8 19:36:40 GMT 2006

Podz wrote:
> Completely random though - which bits of the forum do you home in on to
> answer?

None of them?

Seriously, I tend to stay out of 'Your WordPress' because we have plenty
of folks who can provide advice on site design. I also don't hit 'Themes
and Templates' often, for much the same reason. Besides, how many times
can one handle "My sidebar is at the bottom!" before going mad? The rest
I rummage through equally, though I'd say 'How-To and Troubleshooting'
and 'Miscellaneous' are where I strike at first.

But really Podz, you are the king of the install. ;)

-Kaf