[wp-forums] the LennartF thread....

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Sat Apr 8 07:46:38 GMT 2006

Vicki Frei wrote:

> On 4/7/2006 9:29:29 PM, TechGnome (tg at tannagh.com) wrote:
>
>> Yeah. my question was only in regards to the David Hasselhoff vid
>> posting, which just seemed to come out of no where. As for the rest of
>> the thread, I
>> didn't see any issues with it.... except now it seems to
>> be gone (poof?)
>>
>> -tg
>>

> Yup.... Phu poofed it with his axe.

Vicky, I love your kind of poetry ;D

I'm a little worried though about the strange behavior of the forum
machinery.
First it pops up a thread that was sleeping for about two years, without
any modern entries.
Then it shows a changes the link inside the owners entry to point to
something it didn't before.
What's up? Will it all go bazurk, or is it only this April thing?