[wp-forums] the LennartF thread....

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 01:33:30 GMT 2006

The link that tg provided was to a thread with someone asking for someone in
the US to send some David Hasselhoff videos, with a link to a page that
wasn't WP with a picture of some baby, and the family name of Hoff.

Now the link goes to a thread 2 years old.  Not sure what happened in the
database.  I don't know if the .org forums are on the same server as the
codex and .com, but someone reported  a mysql error with the codex earlier,
and .com is having some registration issues.

Could be coincidence, or not.

regardless, the link in the post now is dead, with no other pertinent info
in the thread.