[wp-forums] Theme help

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Tue Apr 4 14:18:43 GMT 2006

I was looking at that earlier and it didn't hit me until now as to what
the problem might be.
I think it's the POST that needs the clear. The problem isn't the image
clearing the post.... it seems to be doing that just fine. But it's the
post that isn't clearing the image.... so.... I haven't taken a closer
look at his source so I can't say for sure....but I'm thinking that both
the post and the image need clear applied..... I'll take a closer look
as soon as I get the chance.

-tg