[wp-forums] Our role

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Tue Apr 4 11:18:36 GMT 2006

We are not meant to know everything.
We are not expected to answer everything.
But we ARE expected to act in the manner we expect others to behave in
the forums.
People will follow the examples of forum mods and regulars.

If we take it low, others will take it lower.
So we aim high and keep it there as much as we can.
None of us will get that 100% right but we need to get as close as possible.

But what we should be doing is enjoying the work. Enjoying helping
people out. If that is not the case and it becomes "work" then stop.....
I'm not saying that at anyone - just that we all tend to lose focus at
times.

P.