[wp-forums] Err, spiraling out of control?

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 04:17:11 GMT 2006

I started to post a response, but it came across as lecturing.

HandySolo, I don't think your response was wrong, or in bad taste, and I'm
going to try and keep my personal opinions about the original poster and his
site to my self.

whoami tends to not be quite vocal, but in this scenario, I don't think they
were saying anything inflammatory.

Eh, I've deleted enough in this post trying to not go on a rant, I'll leave
it at that.

miklb