[wp-forums] topic resolved/unresolved: failed concept?

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:27:54 GMT 2005

Looks like this could be a small operation, huh?
Regardless, I'm all for it. Maybe decide how far back to go for the first
blitz? And I like the idea more and more of some how having a scorecard to
record the general topic to see if there's a need for a codex article or
forum sticky.
I'm GMT -4, and 2300-0300 hours are going to be best times for me, unless
it's Monday.
I'm just now getting down with IM, but I've got my miklb at mac.com(AOL) and a
yahoo, miklb01 at yahoo, if there's a better way, to do it, I"m all ears.