[wp-forums] This needs debating please

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Mon Sep 12 18:08:57 GMT 2005

It's always going to be the question of where to draw the line, isn't it?

We're never going to stop people posting OT questions, and no matter how OT,
*someone* will respond[1] . It would make the forums a lot more manageable
and usable if they could remain focussed, but human nature being what it is,
I suspect it's going to be a losing battle...

[1] If only to tell the poster that they're off-topic ;-)

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/