Re: Re: [wp-forums] Affiliate links

tg at tannagh.com tg at tannagh.com
Fri Sep 9 16:18:01 GMT 2005

And it's still there... I had wanted to add a little more to it. To
avoid the "But no one told me" syndrome, which is usualy followed by
the "Hey, what happened to my post" symptom, which inevitably results
in the "forum Nazis" afliction. Just a little note of warning that they
may or may not get one, and that they may or may not get an
explanation.

I just want to avoid some of the things I've seen in the past here and
on other forums when things get out of hand.

-tg

ifelse <wordswithstyle at gmail.com> wrote on 09/09/2005, 04:26:36 PM:
> BTW, feel free to move it back to where it was/change it to how you see fit.
The edit was to fix my mistake, and not to remove your words.

--
Phu
http://ifelse.co.uk