[wp-forums] Affiliate links

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Fri Sep 9 14:21:10 GMT 2005

tg at tannagh.com wrote:
> I thought about adding this to the bottom of it:
> The edit or deletion may happen without notice. In other words, the
> Moderator is not obligated to let you know what action was taken or
> why.
>
> But I wasn't sure how that would be percieved.

I had included this:
   "Posts may be edited (with or without
    any indication of such editing), or
    deleted, at the discretion of a Moderator."

But I see ifelse removed it.  I think it's important to state explicitly
that moderators can and will edit and delete content as they see fit.
It's also important to state that it's a judgement call by the
moderator, and not necessarily a formal policy, the determines edits and
deletion.