[wp-forums] XML Parsing Error

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Thu Sep 1 21:12:35 GMT 2005

Actually, that post reminds me - the forum could do with some more explicit
instructions about posting code. A lot of people either don't see the
"backticks" instruction, or don't understand it. I've been an IT pro for
more years than I care to think of, and if someone had said "backticks" to
me before I saw the WP forum, my response would have been "huh?". If that's
the way the forum has to mark code, then fine - but it does seem to cause
confusion...

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/