[wp-forums] Resolved Threads

Vicki Frei vkaryl at allvantage.com
Mon Nov 21 23:23:23 GMT 2005

True.  Then again, most any way we might attempt to handle this (other than
making a non-negotiable decision to mark things resolved) is going to cause a
lot of work of one sort or another.... if we just change the Resolved status but
leave it to the OP to request reopening, it's still a PITA.... don't know how
often that might happen though.