[wp-forums] Resolved Threads

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 22:31:54 GMT 2005

There was discussion a few months back regarding this, and I don't know that
a conclusion was found. It's a feature that is basically not used, but if
used, could be beneficial to those who do assist. The dilemma was "is it
really resolved?" Some seem obvious, as the OP will say so, but simply do
not fix the box.
Perhaps now that there are several Mods, it can be addressed on that level.

On 11/21/05, Vicki Frei <vkaryl at allvantage.com> wrote:

> I actually like all those ideas....

> On 11/21/2005 3:19:58 PM, TechGnome (tg at tannagh.com) wrote:
> > Is there something that can be done to make it more obvious and easier
> > for people to mark their threads as resolved? Like maby something closer
> > to the Post Reply box? Even a simple check box might help.
> >
> > Another thought (and this will probably be ignored and/or shot down as
> > soon as it's read, but it's jsut an idea) is to possibly have resolved
> > threads not show on the front page. It would give more room to the
> > unresolved threads. Another idea would be to have a section
> > "Last 10
> > Resolved Issues" .... I don't know. I'm just thinking out loud
> > here,
> > make of it what you will.
> >
> > -tg

~Michael Bishop